Welcome, a wonderful family holiday awaits....
Special offer for April 2019 - Any week for £595
Bonté is French for goodness and kindness, it's a theme you will enjoy throughout our beautiful home and gardens.
There is plenty of outdoor relaxing space and endless walks through the surrounding vineyards.
If you are looking to relax with the most luxurious of facilities, within easy reach of lovely villages, markets and vineyards, then this is the perfect location for you.
Surrounded by the local vineyards of Villeneuve de Duras we enjoy breathtaking views of the rolling hills and countryside.
• Two minutes walk from the village with shops and a boulangerie
• Freshwater pool with huge patio area
• Short drive from the popular villages and towns
• Peaceful location with breathtaking views over the vineyards
• Good mobile reception with 4G data
• Fridge stocking service available on request
• Sleeps 10. Ideally arranged for two families with 2 king size bedrooms and 3 twin bedrooms
A fabulous place to entertain family and friends, the kitchen farmhouse table comfortably seats ten people.
Our central location is close to the popular towns of Duras, Bergerac and Eymet, we think it is one of the prettiest places to stay in the area.
Our individual plot ensures total tranquility and on a clear night you can dine under millions of stars.
After a trip to the local market in the morning, why not spend the afternoon getting stuck into a good book by the pool.
The property enjoys continuous sunshine all day, and by the evening the setting sun over the vineyards creates a magical backdrop to enjoy a BBQ and bottle or two of the local wine.
Goodness and Kindness...the essential ingredients of a wonderful family holiday and life long memories.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Sonia and Jim Cartwright
TO BOOK: Please check our availability page and send a note using the short form on the enquiries page.